Luxury Men Watches-Invest in yourself.
A luxury watch is an investment you gift yourself. Is it pricey? Yes! yet many people go for it, Why? This is because it is a personal investment. There are several details a woman like me will notice in a man the one that stands out from the first encounter is his wrist watch.
Wearing a wrist watch gives a man a stylish look and makes him look all sorted out. It tells someone who looks at him that he cares about his look and is serious about what he does. You go for a job interview with a great luxury watch tells your interviewer something unique about you.
Good Reasons for a man to wear a watch
Today, you still see great men like Bill Gates, President Obama, Warren Buffet wearing a wrist watch though the world has been digitized to have time on smart phones and other digital instruments. Here are some reasons why you should wear a luxury watch as a man.
- Makes you look stylish:
Nowadays people dress in different apparels on different occasions and at different seasons and a wrist watch is there to add flavor to your style and make you standout. These are some details women notice about you as you walk into the room.
The quality of being adequately or well qualified physically and intellectually can be first conveyed through the luxury watch you wear. A luxury watch makes you look trust worthy and are taken seriously. It shows conveys maturity.
- Last longer: saying you can read time from your phone? I know. But we both know that there are times when our phone batteries run down but having a luxury watch can last for years without failing and even generations.
- Ability to match diverse outfits
There great thing about luxury watches is that they can go with a wide range of outfits and are fit for different occasions. As a man there aren’t many accessories to wear so this makes watches a unique requirement for men dressing.
Considering buying a Luxury watch, How do I go about it?
Like mentioned above, a luxury watch is a gift you buy for yourself. Therefore, since it will be the wearable asset you spend so much on, it is important to get it right. There are things you should consider before buying a luxury watch;
- Consider the Brand of luxury watch you want. There are many brands of luxury watches available in the market today which market different styles, and story about the watch.
- Look at the Price of the luxury watch you want in relation to your finance set aside for the watch you will love to buy. I have read that many people will rip you off and others will give you a fair price. You don’t just want to spend money because you have but you want to buy a luxury watch according to the value which match up with your price.
- Also, Compare the construction quality of the watches you think are affordable for you and decide which one you will prefer. Would you like a digital or mechanical watch?
- You might also want to consider the Style and complication, and also the features of the watch.
- It will be important to also go in for a watch that reflects your personality. It is one thing to buy a luxury watch and another to buy a luxury watch that reflects you.
- Go in for quality that last. Having something that has high quality and well-known reflects well for men and don’t we all like assets that lasts? meaning you wouldn’t need to throw it to buy some other one within a few years. Instead, you can buy to add to your watch collection.
Top luxury Watch brands you might want to consider.
1. Rolex founded since 1905
2. Audemars Piguet founded since 1875
6. Piaget founded since 1874
7. Cartier founded since 1847
8. Hublot founded since 1980
9. Omega founded since 1848
10. Montblanc founded since 1906
11. Ulysee Nardin founded since 1846
12. Roger Dubuis founded since 1995
14. Panerai founded since 1860
15. Blancpain founded since 1735
16. Zenith founded since1865
17. Bell & Rose founded since 1992
18. Maurice Lacroix founded in 1975
Taking care of your luxury watch
- It is important to clean your luxury watch as often as possible by wiping the band and the case with a soft cloth to remove any dirt. Try soaking the watch in soap and water if it is water resistant.
- Most luxury watches today, are constructed with water resistance so understand your watches water resistance. Vintage watches do lose their water resistance over time though, If your watch is not water resistance, avoid bringing it in contact with water. Water also weakens the leather of your watch. Avoid it.
- Avoid keeping your watch beside a magnet since this can mess up the timing of your watch.
- Do all things possible to avoid hitting the crystal of your watch with hard objects, watch falling on the ground and other actions that may break or scratch the crystal of your watch.
- Service your watch every two or three years for a mechanical watch and for a Quartz watch try servicing in three to four years.
- Have a storage box to keep your watch. It is important that when you are not using your wrist watch, keep it in a storage box. Luxury watches are first of all expensive. You don’t want to spend that money twice on the same watch.
- Keep out of children’s reach. Children are always cared free and play all the time and will not understand the worth of your luxury watch, so it is precautionary to keep our wrist asset away from them.
- Avoid putting your watch in places that get direct sun rays onto the watch since this can shorten watch battery life due to over heat.
- Avoid repairing or opening your wrist watch by yourself if you are not a wrist watch repairer.
- You should avoid your watch touching chemicals like cleaning agent and try wearing your perfume and allowing it to dry before wearing your watch since perfume can damage leather bands and causing it to tear.
Love to hear from you
If you have any questions or remarks about this article please let it at the comment section below. I would love to hear your thoughts. Serving you be the priority.